Scoop’s SPS-16F2GS is an unmanaged 16 port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PoE switch with 2x Gigabit Ethernet and 1x SFP Combo Uplink ports. Each of these PoE ports are 802.3af/at compliant which enables them to auto-detect and identify whether the connected device is compatible and requires power. The total PoE budget is 150W and up to a maximum of 30W per port.
The SPS-16F2GS supports 4 working modes:
AI Extend: PoE transmission distance of ports 1-8 can be increased to up to 250 meters at 10Mbps.
AI VLAN: Enables Port Isolation on Ports 1-16.
AI QOS: Prioritizes network bandwidth based on network usage history and analytics.
AI PoE: Automatically restarts a PoE powered device if no data passes through the port for a set time.
- Ethernet Ports: 16x 10/100 ; 2x 10/100/1000 (Combo)
- Hardware Button: AI VLAN, AI Extender, AI PoE, AI QOS
- Interfaces: 19
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Mounting: Desktop or Rack-Mount
- Operating System: SPS OS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- PoE Input: None
- PoE Output: 802.3af/at PoE on Ports 1~16
- Power Input: 1x IEC Power Cord (Included)
- Serial Interface: None
- SFP Ports: 1x 1.25Gbps (Combo)
- Supported Voltage Range: 100V-240V
- Dimensions: 280mm x 180mm x 44mm