Scoop’s SPS-8F2G is an unmanaged, 8 port, Fast Ethernet switch with 8 AI (Artificial Intelligence) PoE Ports and 2 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Ports. Each of these PoE ports are IEEE 802.3af/at compliant which enables them to identify whether the connected device is compatible and requires power. The total PoE budget is 96W, or up to a maximum of 30W per port.
The SPS-8F2G supports 4 working modes:
AI Extend: PoE transmission distance of ports 1-8 can be increased to up to 250 meters at 10Mbps.
AI VLAN: Enables Port Isolation on Ports 1-8.
AI QOS: Prioritizes network bandwidth based on network usage history and analytics.
AI PoE: Automatically restarts a PoE powered device if no data passes through the port for a set time.
- Ethernet Ports: 8x 10/100 ; 2x 10/100/1000
- Hardware Button: AI VLAN, AI Extender, AI PoE, AI QOS
- Interfaces: 10
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W
- Mounting: Desktop
- Operating System: SPS OS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- PoE Input: None
- PoE Output: 802.3af/at PoE on Ports 1~8
- Power Input: 52V 1.185A Power Supply (Included)
- Serial Interface: None
- SFP Ports: None
- Supported Voltage Range: 52V
- Dimensions: 184mm x 95mm x 28mm