The HDMI Video Wall over IP Extender is cost effective and includes a transmitter and receiver kits. It can send high definition video and audio signals to an HDMI or DVI enabled TV set, projector or LCD PC monitor display device with a receiver distance up to 100 meters with uncompressed signal and nearly zero latency. Users can extend other HDMI full HD sources from a Blu-Ray Disc player, DVD player, PC, notebook, gaming machine (e.g. SONY PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, etc.). It is HDCP compliant. The HDMI supports resolutions up to 1080p full HD and stereo digital audio.
Easily build a matrix display, no software or utilities required. The JVAE52 is specifically designed for a 10-position rotary switch for 10 TX-RX pairing and 16-position rotary switch for video display. Configuration supports 1x2, 2x2 or 3x3 matrix displays & different display modes. With a Gigabit Ethernet network switch (must support IGMP snooping), the JVAE52 can be point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint on the same IP LAN. Achieve multiple screens for all kinds of environments, such as, digital surveillance systems, digital signage, trade shows, college campuses, airports, shopping centers and conference centers.
- Extend high definition video signal over Ethernet (100 Mbps/1 Gbps)
- Point-to-point up to 330 feet (100 meters) over cat5e/cat6 Ethernet cable, supports Ethernet topology (must support IGMP snooping). Specifically designed for a 10-position rotary switch for 10 TX-RX pairing
- Easily build a matrix display, no software or utilities required. 16-position rotary switch for video display configuration; supports 1x2, 2x2 or 3x3 matrix displays and different display modes
- A friendly additional GUI application for video wall remote settings and management
- Near zero signal latency and frame delay
- Each pairing process can be broadcasted up to 250 locations (TVs/Projectors)
- Supports 480i/576i/720i/1080i/480p/576p/720p/1080p and HDTV compatible
- Supports HDMI™ 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant. Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Supports many connection configurations:
- Direct connect from transmitter (TX) unit to receiver (Rx) unit - TX unit to network switch to RX unit
- TX unit to network switch (must support IGMP snooping) to multiple Rx units
- TX unit to network topology (must support IGMP snooping) to multiple Rx units
- Multiple TX units to network switch (must support IGMP snooping) to multiple Rx units
|Item model number