The Nemtek Fence Meter measures the electrical condition of an electric fence. By holding the meter against the fence wire the meter will turn on automatically when it detects a fence voltage. The fence voltage, current and the direction of a possible fence fault will be displayed on the LCD. The fence meter will automatically turn off after a few seconds when not in use. The long battery life allows for simple operation and storage
- Patented fence probe offers more accurate readings.
- Quickly and easily locates faults along the fence line.
- Large display for easy reading.
- Displays current, voltage and the direction of a fault.
- Lightweight with a convenient belt clip.
- Slimline, rugged design with a water-resistant case.
- Low battery warning.
- Automatic energizer-polarity detection.
- Can be used with most energizers.
- Voltage Display Range: -14kV to 14kV
- Current Display Range: 1A to 85A
- Automatic Turn-On Voltage: <-150V or >150V
- Battery Type: 2 x 1.5V AAA
- Battery Life: ~200 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C