Accessible from various client and platform software, the 3-Axis Joystick USB Keyboard from Hikvision features joystick and keyboard modes for adjusting your surveillance system. The 3-axis joystick can be used for panning, tilting, and zooming in on the desired area. The two control buttons located at the top of the stick allow for ergonomic one-handed operation. While in keyboard mode, the 15 programmable buttons can be used to make adjustments to the DVR settings, as well as window switching, channel switching, and on-demand picture capturing. On-keyboard indicators inform the user of which mode they're currently in, keyboard or joystick, and a digital tube displays the input number for convenient information. With compatibility and support for the USB HID protocol, the keyboard can be quickly installed to your DVR and PC.
- Power and communication via USB
- Can be used in keyboard or joystick mode
- Joystick can be used for PTZ control and features 2 control buttons
- 15 programmable buttons for presets and shortcuts
- Indicators show keyboard status
- On-keyboard buttons show input number