The Snom M80 is the perfect all-rounder for indoor and outdoor use. The handset is extremely light and compact and thanks to the special heavy-duty jacket (IP 65 and MIL-STD 810g certified) it is particularly robust and durable. This means that the ultra-modern handset can easily withstand falls of up to 2 metres and is also protected from splash water and dust. This makes the M80 not only suitable for the office, but also for more complicated locations such as warehouses, construction sites or outdoor areas exposed to the elements.
The compact device, which weighs only 120g, also has integrated Bluetooth and an integrated BLE tag for a mobile working day. Not only can all widely used headsets be connected to the telephone, but the Snom Bluetooth Beacons also open up completely new application possibilities. From live tracking of the devices to alarm protection.
|Item model number
- Input: 5V DC, 2A
- Charging indicator: Freen LED - light is on when handset is charging in cradle
- USB port on charging cradle for daisy chaining a second cradle
- Type: Lithium-ion, 1100mAh, 3.7V, 4.1 W
- Talk time WB: Up to 12 hours
- Talk time NB: Up to 17 hours
- Standby time: Approx. 200 hours (10days)
- Input power: 100-240 AC Volt, 50/50 Hz, 300mA
- Output power: 5V 2A
- Plug: interchangeable clips. EU and US Clips included
- Charging condition: 5°C to 45°C
- Indoors: Up to 50 meters
- Outdoors: Up to 300 meters