- Backup power for ANY 12V appliance
- Lasts approximately 4 HOURS+ on backup power (per router, standard power router)
- Input:12V 2000mA
- Output:12V 2000mA and USB 5V port (for phone charging etc)
Use your existing 12V power supply. If you need an additional power supply, you can purchase one here:
Instructions for Use
The unit has 3 ports:
1. Input :- Where the charger is plugged in to charge the unit.
2. Output :- Where you connect your device to receive back-up power using the included cable.
3. USB :- A 5V port that can be used to charge cell phones etc.
The unit has a charge and working light.
1. Charge Light
- The charge light will flash when the unit is charging via the input port.
- Once fully charged the light will stop flashing and will become static.
2. Work Light
- Once you start using the unit with the input disconnected, the work light will come on to indicate that the unit is providing back-up power.
- Please Note: The unit will turn off without warning once it runs out of power..
- Input: AC 110-240V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 12V(Max 2.5A)
- USB 5V(Max 2A)
- Power: 30W
- Battery:18650 battery 2600mah*3pcs
- Interface: Female 5.5*2.1 input; Female 5.5*2.5 output
- USB interface * 1
Included in Box
- Mini UPS
- DC cable
- Splitter cable
- User Manual
- 2 X Various DC tip sizes
GW-A-7800mah Mini UPS