Hot & cold system options
There are two laminating ways, thermal and cold laminating mode. They are perfect for different types of laminating pouches. The hot mode only takes 2-4 minutes to warm up, definitely a time-saving choice. And the cold mode is great for some special old pictures and documents.
Fast & smooth laminating
The two-roll design ensures the efficiency and smoothness of the lamination. An amazing speed of 280mm/min can improve your work efficiency and avoid wrinkles, blistering, and curling, which creates a faster, smoother, quieter working condition.
ABS antijam button & low noise
A4 laminator is equipped with an ABS button, which will quickly and easily clear wrapped or jammed pouches when a jam is happening. And the noiseless advantage provides you a quiet environment, featuring it more applicability.
COMPACT DESIGN & WIDE APPLICATIONS
The laminating machine can compatible with 80mic to 125mic pouches with a maximum width of 230mm (A4 Size), making it be quite suitable for photos, postcards, business cards, pictures, posters, etc.
- Voltage: AC 220-240V
- Power: 220W
- Laminating Width: 230mm(Max)
- Laminating Speed: 280mm/min
- Pouch Thickness: 80~125mic
- Max Lamination Thickness: 0.5mm
- Roller: 2 Rollers System
- Warm Up: 2-4 minutes
- Machine Size: Approx. 352x126x75mm
- Function: Over-mold files, photos, so they can be saved for a long time.
- 1x Laminator Machine
- 1x English User Manual
Directions for Use:
1. Select the Mode and turn on: If select the Hot mode, it warms up within 3 mins till the Ready light turns green.
2. Prepare the laminating file you need: Put the files into the suitable laminating pouch.
3. Start Laminating: Insert the laminating pouch with file into the laminator entry and start laminating.
4. Once the file goes through the laminator completely, laminating complete.