*Please note - delivery will take 1-2 days extra to any area outside of Gauteng
*Please note - an additional charge of R195 shipping applies owing to the weight of the battery
*Collection from our Joburg office will be at no additional charge
Link to dual battery cabinet for the Hubble Battery: https://www.geewiz.co.za/cabinet-wallbox/172722-12v-steel-battery-cabinet-with-wheels-dual-battery-bigger-to-support-hubble-s-100-s-120-lithium-battery-branded.html
Link to single battery cabinet for the Hubble Battery: https://www.geewiz.co.za/cabinet-wallbox/165633-12v-steel-battery-cabinet-with-wheels-bigger-to-support-hubble-s-100-s-120-lithium-battery-unbranded.html
The S-120 has a 2 year warranty.
The S-120 is a 1C 120Ah lithium battery designed to be a drop in replacement for existing Lead Acid or Gel batteries.
The S-120 has a integrated BMS inside the battery container, which also contain the prismatic lithium cells.
The S-120 can be connected up to 4 times in series maximum. You can configure the batteries in 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V in series.
You can run a maximum of 4 x S-120 units in series (48VDC) and 4 strings in parallel for a total of 16 batteries in one battery bank. Ensure that current for charge and discharge is limited to 100A for the complete bank no matter how many batteries are used.
• High Cycle Life and Service Life
• High Performance Lithium battery
• Internal Battery Management System
• Excellent high temperature performance
• High energy density and conversion efficiency
• Can be configured in 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V in series
• Easy drop in replacement for old lead acid battery installs
• BMS protects internal cells and ensures smooth operation
• Compatible with most UPS & Inverters using AGM/VRLA charge setting
• Built-in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature
• External cell balancer required when placing in series to ensure balancing
• Perfect replacement Lithium solution for upgrading your lead acid installation
Maximum continuous discharge: 100Amp
Cells: 2nd life prismatic LiFePO4
Series: 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries
Parallel: Up to 15 batteries only in 12V configuration
CAN Bus: No
RIOT Cloudlink Ready: No