The Snom A100D is a wired binaural headset designed for maximum comfort and performance . Its lightweight and ergonomic design means it can be worn comfortably all day. The wideband technology ensures high-definition sound and crystal-clear communication. The two speakers ensure perfect isolation in noisy environments.
In addition the flexible boom and the passive noise cancelling microphone guarantee clear voice transmission.With the various Quick Release (QR) adapters available this headset is perfect for use in multiple scenarios.
|Item model number
- Impedance: 75+/-15 Ohm ETSI wideband
- Frequency range: 150–6,800 Hz
- Max. noise level: 96 dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency range: 100–10,000 Hz
- Noise cancelling: passive
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/- 3dB standard (E-STD)
- Boom: flexible with rotation up to 300°