NB - WARRANTY INFORMATION
This battery is rated to last 200-250 cycles (load shedding).
During occasional load shedding, at stage 1-3, the average life span is 2 years.
Unfortunately, during constant load shedding, at stage 4 - 6, these cycles will be depleted within a few months.
The batteries will also be further degraded due to insufficient time to recharge fully in between load shedding cycles.
**Please note that as soon as the battery stops lasting, unfortunately the warranty becomes void, as this means that the battery has depleted its cycles and reached the end of its life.
Therefore, during stage 4-6, if using in conjunction with an inverter, we highly recommend turning off the power switch on the inverter itself, when the need for power is not crucial.
This will preserve the longevity of the battery (please keep the inverter plugged in to the wall permanently to keep it charged).
*Please note - delivery will take 1-2 days extra to any area outside of Gauteng
*Please note - an additional charge of R295 shipping applies owing to the weight of the battery
*Collection from our Joburg office will be at no additional charge
The Enertec (105AH – 12V) DEEP CYCLE Maintenance Free Batteries.
- These batteries are designed for backup/marine use only - not for daily SOLAR OFF-GRID charging/discharging
- Enertec Deep Cyle batteries never need water. Antimony-free plates cut electrolyte loss from gassing. Special liquid-gas separator keeps electrolyte inside.
- No filler caps - so no electrolyte contamination, overwatering or damage in use.
- Unique wrought lead-calcium grid design means less internal corrosion and efficient current conductivity for more power and longer life.
- It also cuts gassing, resists overcharge, heat and thermal runaway.
- Generous electrolyte reserve, factory checked for purity and specific gravity, is sealed in to last the service life of the battery.
- Voltage (V): 12
- Capacity (Ah) 20 Hour Rate: 105
- Cold Cranking Amps @ (- 18⁰ C) E.N.: 800
- Reserve Capacity (Minutes)
- Load Test: 315 Amps for 15 seconds (above 9.3 Volts)
- Operating Temperature: - 18⁰C to 52⁰C
- Max. Length (mm): (L) 330
- Max. Width (mm): (W) 175
- Max. Height (mm): (L) 240
- Mass (Weight Kg) 23,7
- Case Material Polypropylene
- Flame Arrestor (FA): Yes
- Bottom hold down: B01
- Type of Terminal: Threaded Terminal
Calcium- Silver Power-FrameTechnology delivers consistent power reserves to meet any challenge.
The grid alloy, unique in Europe, is formed of a positive Calcium-Silver grid and a negative Calcium grid,
reducing the battery's water consumption to a minimum. Battery expected design life in a UPS
application is between 3-5 years under correct operating conditions.
- The Enertec battery is guaranteed for two years against manufacturing and material defects in automotive applications from the purchasing date as indicated on the invoice.
- The battery is guaranteed for one year when used in UPS applications.
- The guarantee does not cover flat or deeply discharged batteries, bent, burnt or broken terminals or casings or fitment in applications for which it was not designed.
- The warranty covers the replacement of the defective battery with an equivalent new battery.
- This warranty does not in any way cover personal loss or damage owing to hidden defects.