The PBE-529AC by Ubiquiti is the latest generation of CPE -The PowerBeam, an airMAX® product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment).
IN STOCK at supplier.
If ordered before 12PM:
DELIVERED next day (main centres)
or 2-3 days (regional areas or large items)
COLLECTION from Geewiz Same Day (approx 4pm)
Expected to be in stock, however stock levels are low, so stock may be finished. If ordered, we will contact you if this product is sold out
New stock expected:
Using airMAX ac technology, the PowerBeam ac supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput. The PowerBeam ac model, PBE-529AC, also features a mounting bracket with built-in mechanical tilt of ± 15°.
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beam-width. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feed-horn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. TDMA airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming. High capacity and scalability. Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Gain: 29 dBi
- Operating Frequency: 5150 - 5875 MHz
- Wind Loading: 872 N @200 km/h
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes PtP Mode: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Channel Sizes PtMP Mode: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Mounting Pole-Mount Kit: Included
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
- Gain: 29 dBi
- Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
- Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +15° to -15°
- Dimensions: 620 x 620 x 386 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
If you have any further questions, please feel free to use the form below to ask: