The device provides 3G/4G wireless WAN and wired Ethernet connectivity. By simply plugging into a compatible 3G/4G USB modem, a secure, wireless (up to 300Mbps) network is created, which can be shared by multiple users.
In addition, the universal repeater functionality enables the 4G630 to connect to existing WiFi for a secure connection.
IN STOCK at supplier.
If ordered before 12PM:
DELIVERED next day (main centres)
or 2-3 days (regional areas or large items)
COLLECTION from Geewiz Same Day (approx 4pm)
Expected to be in stock, however stock levels are low, so stock may be finished. If ordered, we will contact you if this product is sold out
New stock expected:
Turn you 3G/4G card into a wifi signal
Now all your computers can connect to a single 3G/4G card!!
Imagine having full wifi capabilities in your home? Just like having normal internet... no need for a separate dongle for each computer
Works as a regular ethernet (ADSL) router too!!!
- Standard: IEEE 802.11n/g/b ; IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Interface: 3 10/100M adaptive LAN ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Interface: 1 10/100M adaptive WAN port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Interface: 1 USB 2.0 interface
- Antenna: Two fixed 5dBi Omni Directional antennas
- Button: 1 x WPS/RESET
- Power: Input Voltage Range(VAC): AC 110-240V
- Power: Output Voltage(VDC): DC 9V 600mA
- Wireless Link Rate: 300Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Basic Functionality: Client Filter SSID, Broadcast Channel, Wireless Security, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, WEP
- Internet Connection Types: 3G/4G, PPPOE, DHCP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP
- Working Mode: wireless router, 3G/4G Router, Universal Repeater
- DHCP: DHCP Server, DHCP Client List, DHCP Reservation
- VPN Pass-Through: ipsec VPN, PPTP L2TP
- Other Advanced Functionality: UPNP DDNS Smart Switch, Circuit Backup
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC~70ºC
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
- Dimensions（L x W x H）: 171.55mm x 110mm x 25.3mm
8 Question(s) answered
If you have any further questions, please feel free to use the form below to ask: