The device provides 3G/4G wireless WAN and wired Ethernet connectivity. By simply plugging into a compatible 3G/4G USB modem, a secure, wireless (up to 300Mbps) network is created, which can be shared by multiple users.
In addition, the universal repeater functionality enables the 4G630 to connect to existing WiFi for a secure connection.
IN STOCK at supplier.
If ordered before 12PM:
DELIVERED next day (main centres)
or 2-3 days (regional areas or large items)
COLLECTION from Geewiz Same Day (aprox 4pm)
Stock is low/finished. If ordered, we will contact you if this product is sold out
New stock expected:
Turn you 3G/4G card into a wifi signal
Now all your computers can connect to a single 3G/4G card!!
Imagine having full wifi capabilities in your home? Just like having normal internet... no need for a separate dongle for each computer
Works as a regular ethernet (ADSL) router too!!!
- Standard: IEEE 802.11n/g/b ; IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Interface: 3 10/100M adaptive LAN ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Interface: 1 10/100M adaptive WAN port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Interface: 1 USB 2.0 interface
- Antenna: Two fixed 5dBi Omni Directional antennas
- Button: 1 x WPS/RESET
- Power: Input Voltage Range(VAC): AC 110-240V
- Power: Output Voltage(VDC): DC 9V 600mA
- Wireless Link Rate: 300Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Basic Functionality: Client Filter SSID, Broadcast Channel, Wireless Security, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, WEP
- Internet Connection Types: 3G/4G, PPPOE, DHCP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP
- Working Mode: wireless router, 3G/4G Router, Universal Repeater
- DHCP: DHCP Server, DHCP Client List, DHCP Reservation
- VPN Pass-Through: ipsec VPN, PPTP L2TP
- Other Advanced Functionality: UPNP DDNS Smart Switch, Circuit Backup
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC~70ºC
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
- Dimensions（L x W x H）: 171.55mm x 110mm x 25.3mm
6 Question(s) answered
If you have any further questions, please feel free to use the form below to ask: